Monday, October 11, 2010

Mess Monday

Sh. Patty over at Sibling Revelries has a great idea.  Every Monday, take a picture of a mess. Then clean it up.  Then take another picture of the nice, neat, clean, organized space.  So without further ado, here's my mess:
It's worse in person, because there are piles on the floor that you can't really see in the picture.  I have a bad habit of putting things down on the nearest available space, and this is the result.

I started picking all this up, and much to my amazement, not only did this corner get clean, but so did several other areas of the house.  So here's the after photo:

Much better.  Now, if I can just keep it that way ...

Sh. Patty is taking a break this week, but hopefully you will be able to link to more messes in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. What a calming and functional space. Love the baskets on the sewing table and brush out waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete