Friday, February 25, 2011

7Quick Takes (vol. 9)

7 prayer intentions that are close to my heart and I ought to pray for more often.

1.  For all those in Purgatory whose friends and relatives decided to just assume that they are in Heaven, instead of praying for them.
2.  For the unity of all Christians in the fullness of the Faith.
3.  For good, zealous, and holy priests.
4.  For my husband, children, parents, siblings, in-laws, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, and so on ...
5.  For a happy death.
6.  For a more widespread devotion to and appreciation of the liturgy (particularly the treasures of the traditional form).

7.  That I may never have a child die unbaptized.


God you know the prayers that are in my heart even as you hear the prayers that are on my lips.  Connect them, I beg you, when I forget.  Amen.


7 Quick takes hosted at Conversion Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment