Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yarn Along


I finished the basket I was working on last week.  It dramatically improves the orderliness of the toys in this particular corner, and well as increasing their interest for my baby girl;  she loves to pull her toys out of a basket. I haven't done much reading this week aside from my Lenten reading.

Yesterday, I started a knit washcloth.  I have taken up knitting several times in the past, but this time I am determined to learn it properly.  This is the very first knitting pattern I have undertaken, and I have carefully read directions and watched videos to learn each stitch I will be using.  So far, it's going well.  People talk about tension in crochet, and I've never had any difficulty with it there, but I seem to have trouble keeping my tension even in knitting.  I suppose practice will help to even things out.

Yarn Along hosted at small things

1 comment: