Friday, April 15, 2011

7 Quick Takes (Vol. 12)

I'm short on time today, so I'm going to share with you my seven favorite posts of the last week.

1.  The Reasonably Clean Bathroom.  After we get moved into our new place over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to get a handle on this and establish a routine that works.

2.  Everything you'll ever need to know about makeup.  As a non-makeup-wearer, and having never been happy with the results of my attempts at applying makeup, I found this very interesting.  I was inspired to add moisturizer to my grocery list.

3.  Handcrafted Candy for Easter.  Jessica's candies turned out beautiful.  Maybe someday I'll try my hand and candy-making.


4.  Yarn Along.  I love this hat.  I'm currently knitting mittens (which has required learning to do about half a dozen things I've never tried before), but maybe next I'll try my hand at a hat.


5.  Bluebells in the Rain.  Such beautiful pictures.


6.  {Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}.  Good idea.  After we are settled, I'll join in.


7.  Like Mother Like Daughter.  So cute!


Have a great weekend.
7 Quick Takes is hosted at Conversion Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment