Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yarn Along

 So I finished the hat I was working on last week, and, as I thought I might, found that it was too big for a newborn.  In fact, I found it was wide enough (although not long enough) for my one-year-old with a giant head.
 So I crocheted a border on it to make it a little longer.  I think it came out nicely, don't you?  It will be a Christmas present for an older baby.

And then I knitted a smaller hat for the originally intended recipient.

I've been reading a book from the library to find out what Montessori education is all about.  I'm finding that I agree with a lot of principles, but not with certain features of the application.  I have a lot more reading to do to get a complete picture, though.

Be sure to stop by small things for more knitting and reading.

1 comment:

  1. The hats are very cute, and I love the contrast color of the crochet border.

    ReplyDelete