Thursday, January 19, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

{Pretty}
These are tulips I bought at the grocery store.  The funny thing is ... What Lucy sees in this picture is the stairs!
{Happy}
Four little denim skirts for four little girls.  I was really, really happy to finish in time for Christmas.

{Funny}
 Lucy is wearing her daddy's shoes.  She likes to play dress-up, so I have pictures of her wearing all sorts of silly things.
{Real}
The real here is that while this was yummy, it was after getting everyone up very early to go to a very early Mass because a bridge closure precluded our attendance at our usual Sunday Mass, and Lucy refused to eat it.


round button chicken

3 comments:

  1. Your "real" looks super yummy! Cheese, tomato, spinach, and potatoes? It's making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going on the skirts! I'm not so good while feeling any pressure with a deadline.

    ReplyDelete